What is love? Pure love? Divine love? How can it be practiced, and how does that practice become perfect? Bhakti-Rasāmṛta-Sindhu, the definitive guide to the yoga of divine love, answers all these questions beautifully.
17 Class Sessions:
(1) Definition of love (uttama-bhakti)
(2) Six qualities & three stages of bhakti
(3) Definition of practicing love (sādhana-bhakti)
(4) Preliminary do’s and don’ts
(6) Most important practices. Clarifications.
(7) Rāgānugā sādhana - Definition & Qualification
(8) Rāgānugā sādhana - Practices
(9) Realized love (bhāva-bhakti)
(10) Perfect love (prema-bhakti)
(11) Ingredients of rasa
(12) Fundamental affections (sthayi-bhava)
(13) Stimulants of affection (vibhava)
(14) Expressions of affection (anubhava)
(15) Reflexive expressions (sāttvika-bhava)
(16) Feelings (sañcārī-bhava)
(17) The five rasas and their mixutres
Live online class sessions (video) with at least one other students; with class recordings, presentation notes, homework questions, and homework answers. I comment on and correct your homework answers, and you can ask any questions during the online sessions, or via email.
Note: Course cannot begin until there are at least two other students with a compatible schedules. It's easiest / best if you enroll along with two friends, but otherwise I can still put you on a waiting list.
Contact me by email to enroll or inquire.
Live online one-to-one class sessions (video); with class recordings, presentation notes, homework questions, and homework answers. I comment on and correct your homework answers, and you can ask any questions during the online sessions, or via email.
Contact me by email if you have questions about this format.